Trekking in Scotland
In search of adventure in the Highlands
The Knoydart peninsula is considered one of the last great wildernesses in Europe.
The Knoydart crossing is only for ambitious trekking fans, and the area is considered an absolute outdoor paradise.
We reach on our hike the small fishing village Inverie, about only 100 inhabitants live there and can only be reached on foot or by ferry.
Also the famous island "Isle of Skye" is on our program, where we climb the famous table mountain Quiraing and enjoy its breathtaking view out into the open sea.
Finally, we will visit the famous whisky distillery of Dhalwhinnie.
Basic information Trekking in Scotland
- Target group: ambitious hikers with adventurous spirit
- Participants: min.7 - max.10
- Requirements: Stamina for 5-6h, team spirit
- Services: Accompaniment as well as organization of the journey by mountain guide, 3x Bed and Breakfast, 2x overnight accomodation in the tent with HP, 3x overnight accomodation in multi-bed room or double bed room with HP, all transfers in Scotland, entrance to the inspection of a Whiskydestillery as well as city guidance in Edinburgh
- Price: 1.690,00 € (without flight and travel insurance)